Friday, November 4, 2011

100 Memory Makers Sold by Valentine's Day

Yup, that's my BHAG.... what's that noise... did I hear a collective groan from all the Marketing majors out there to my Big, Hairy, Audacious Goal reference? Well, with three weeks of Etsy selling under my belt and only one sale, I maintain that selling 99 more Memory Makers in the next 101 days is very big, very hairy, and very audacious!  But, you know what, I AM going to do it, and I am going to do it by trying out every off the wall sales and marketing strategy that will help me achieve this goal, one Memory Maker at a time. 

For the next 101 days, this blog is going to be used to chronicle my marketing successes and failures (hopefully more of the former than the latter).  I promise full candor, documenting the highs and lows of bringing a product to market. 

It is an understatement to say that I am excited about this BHAG... I am so energized, beyond motivated, and so ridiculously driven to market my own product and share the journey with all of you.  

Send me your zany, creative, and cutting edge sales strategies and I'll put them to the test and let you know the result!

No comments:

Post a Comment